WC Vendors Pro dashboard is a regular WordPress page. You can go to Dashboard > Pages, search for the page which is actively set as the pro dashboard page then select edit and change the title to any custom string. Once you Save your changes they should be live on your site pending any caching programs or plugins.
Articles in this section
- How to Configure WC Vendors for Products Approvals before Vendors Push Live
- How to Rename the WC Vendors Pro Dashboard Page Title
- What Options are Available to Pay Vendors
- How to Configure Handpicked Collections Widget on the Homepage
- How to Charge Sellers a Monthly Fee for Selling on My MarketPlace
- What Plugins are Officially Supported?
- What are the Differences Between WC Vendors Free and Pro Versions?
- Does Social MarketPlace Require WC Vendors Pro, or Can it Work with the Free Version?
- Does Social MarketPlace Work with WooCommerce?
- Does Social MarketPlace Work with Multisite?