You have to create a new build, then on the download button, you can download the .aab file. Please remember that it has to be a release build.
- Log into your WordPress admin
- Navigate to BuddyBoss App > Build
- Click on Request Build
- Select Android as the Platform, and Release App as the Build Type
- Click Next Step, and then Send Build Request
- Once the build completes, go to Build History
- Click the button on the completed release build to Download AAB File
- Save this file somewhere safe. You will use it in the next steps.
From August 2021, Google requires you to upload an AAB file, however, if you have previously published your app then you can still upload the APK files for your ‘release’ builds.