If you are in the process of connecting your Google Developer account and trying to create a Service Account Key but the project name is not showing on the Link Existing Project dropdown, it means that the Google Play Store API is not enabled for that project.
Follow the below steps to resolve this.
- Click on the project name.
- Click the menu on the upper left > Click APIs and Services > Dashboard.
- Click Enable APIs and Services.
- On the search bar, look for Google Play Android Developer API.
- Click Google Play Android Developer API > then click Enable.
- Go back to the API Access page, refresh the page and you should be able to link your existing project.
You may refer to this video: https://vimeo.com/545232967/dd2d0e8a4b