First, make sure that you have a release version of your app which is newer than the current version. Also, make sure that you set up your App Store Connect under BuddyBoss App > Configure > iOS settings > Upload Configuration.
On your App Store Connect account;
- Click on the plus sign below the app name.
- Put your desired Store Version number > Create.
- Indicate What’s New in this new version. You can change/update any details of the app on this page if you wish to. Once the new version is published, you won’t be able to change it anymore.
- Click on the Select a build button > Select the new version you want to upload > click Done.
- Review the app information > click Save then Submit for Review on the top right corner of the page.
First, make sure that you have a release version of your app which is newer than the current version.
- Download the AAB file on the BuddyBoss > Build page
- Go to your Google Play Console > go to the app dashboard.
- On the left menus > Production > Releases > Create new release.
- Upload the AAB file under App bundles > indicate the changelog on the Release notes box.
- Review the app information > click Save on the lower left of the page then Review Release.
If you will see Yellow warnings on your Google Play Console, those Warnings are just information - not errors, those warnings do not stop you from publishing new versions of your app, you only need to look out for the red warnings.