Reason for app rejection: Guideline 1.2 - Safety - User Generated Content
We found in our review that your app includes user-generated content but does not have all the required precautions. Apps with user-generated content must take specific steps to moderate content and prevent abusive behavior.
To resolve this issue, please revise your app to implement the following precautions:
- Require that users agree to terms (EULA) and these terms must make it clear that there is no tolerance for objectionable content or abusive users
- A method for filtering objectionable content
- A mechanism for users to block abusive users
- The developer must act on objectionable content reports within 24 hours by removing the content and ejecting the user who provided the offending content"
What does it mean?
The app is missing custom EULA and content moderation features.
How to resolve it?
- Add the custom EULA on the app store connect. App Information > General Information > License Agreement > Apply a custom EULA.
- Reporting comments and blocking users should be enabled from the website back-end.
- Make sure that the content moderation threshold has been set to the minimum (1) which the client can set back to any number once the app has been approved.
To do this, go to the Buddyboss platform plugin > Components > Moderation > Click Settings. Then set all the threshold to 1.
Once done, respond to Apple's message confirming the change/s applied.
Do I need to generate a new build?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback