Build Error Code: E010
Build Error Message: The provisioning profile provided does not support push notifications. Push notifications must be enabled for each Bundle ID in the Apple Developer account.
How to resolve it?
Step 1: Create Your Apple Developer Account API Key
- Log in to App Store Connect using the Apple ID you created your Apple Developer account with.
- Click on Users and Access.
- Click on the Keys tab.
- Click on the + symbol next to Active.
- Enter a Name.
This will be used only as a reference inside your Apple Developer account.
- Select Admin in the Access dropdown.
The Admin role is recommended so that the BuddyBoss App plugin has sufficient permissions to perform the actions needed to provide all the features available.
The App Manager role is also supported, but certain features, such as Publishing, will require additional setup steps as the plugin would not have sufficient permission to automate those steps in your Apple Developer account.
- Click on Generate.
- Click on the Download API Key link next to the key you just generated.
You’ll only be able to download the key once, so make sure you keep it somewhere safe incase you need to re-enter it again in the future.
- Copy your Issuer ID and the key’s Key ID, ready to enter them in your BuddyBoss App’s settings.
Step 2: Connect Your Apple Developer Account API Key
- Go to BuddyBoss App > Configure> iOS Settings.
- In the Connect Your Apple Developer Account section:
- Upload the API Key you downloaded.
- Paste your Issuer ID.
- Paste your Key ID.
- Click Connect Account.
Your BuddyBoss App will now be connected to your Apple Developer Account. You can click Disconnect Account to disconnect from this account. For example, if you wanted to change the API key used or switch to a different account.
Step 3: Configure your Google Firebase
You need to confirm your Google Firebase for the correct server key found on Google Firebase > Project > Project Settings > Cloud Messaging > Server Key. To do that:
- Go to WordPress Admin > BuddyBoss App > Configure > Google Firebase.
- Confirm the Server Key and ensure that you have uploaded the correct PLIST and JSON files.
and files are used for Push Notifications.
Step 4: Rebuild the Provisioning Profiles
You will need to generate a new iOS and Android build to apply the changes made to the Provisional Profiles settings.
- How to connect your Apple Developer Account
- How to set up Google Firebase
- How to configure your iOS app
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback