If you want to incorporate an image carousel on your site, this can be done via the Elementor Image Carousel widget. The Image Carousel Widget allows you to add interesting and dynamic galleries to your pages. To create this widget, follow the steps below:
1. Create a new page by going to the WordPress dashboard - Pages - click the "Add New" button.
2. Add a title to your page and click Edit with Elementor.
3. On the Elemetor page builder, search the word "carousel" and it will show these widgets:
4. Click and drag the "Image Carousel" widget.
5. Insert the images (via the gallery option). You will also have the option to modify the image size, slides to show, slides to scroll, image stretch option, navigation option, previous and next arrow icons, link, and caption.
6. Publish the page and this is how it looks on the front end:
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback