To resolve this error, upload the BuddyBoss Performance API plugin into the must-use plugins directory, you can follow these steps:
Access your WordPress site via FTP or cPanel File Manager.
1. Navigate to the wp-content directory.
2. Create a new directory inside the wp-content directory named "mu-plugins" if it does not already exist.
3. Navigate to the mu-plugins directory.
4. Upload the "buddyboss-performance-api" plugin folder to the mu-plugins directory.
5. Once the upload is complete, the plugin should be installed and activated automatically.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback