It is part of custom-related work and research with the help of your developer.
If you already have a developer, please see the information below that may help you with your query.
The BuddyBoss Profile Completion widget stores its data as user meta in WordPress, which means it can be synced with a CRM or exported from the backend. To find the field key(s) for the BB profile completion widget, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress site and navigate to the Users section in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the user for whom you want to retrieve the profile completion data.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the "BuddyPress Profile Completion" section.
- Right-click on the page and select "View Page Source" to open the HTML source code of the page.
- Use your browser's search function (usually Ctrl + F) to search for the term "bp_completion_percentage".
- The field key for the BuddyBoss Profile Completion widget is "bp_completion_percentage".
- You can use this field key to map the profile completion data to a custom field in your CRM using WP Fusion. Once you have mapped the field, WP Fusion will automatically sync the data to your CRM.